- Establishment of Afri Devo Energy and subsequently Ample Solar to capitalise on the Department of Energy’s Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer Programme (REIPPP).
- Afri Devo Energy forms a strategic partnership with FRV a Spanish company for joint development of Ample Solar farms.
- Ample Solar and FRV submit a 125 MW Solar PV bid to Department of Energy (DoE).
- Afri Devo’s Diamond Nova Brick is selected as a preferred bidder for De Beer’s Clay brick Manufacturing plant.
- Company brokers a joint venture agreement with Covec S.A., one that will amongst other things, be instrumental in transferring skills to Afri-Devo personnel.
- Afri-Devo/Covec joint venture secures a bulk earthworks contract at Kalagadi Manganese mine in the Northern Cape Province.
- Company registers for BBBEE compliance grading.
- Company initiates a 5 year strategic plan development process.
- Company launches an aggressive brand development process.
- Company appoints two new health and safety officers into its staff compliment.
- Afri-Devo is appointed to do renovations at the offices of the new Transport Minister and his Deputy in Pretoria.
- Company registers an impressive 1500% increase in turnover compared to three years ago.
- Company recruits two new managers, one in finance and the other in marketing and business development to strengthen its operational capacity and vision attainment.
- Company completes registration with CIDB.
- The company secures a lucrative piece of prime land bordered between two of Kimberley’s suburbs Carter’s Glen and Heuwalsig. The land used to be a drive-in movie theatre and is now ear-marked for the development of the company’s second residential complex, THE PALMS with a total 218 town house units.
- The company is registered in 2004.
- In 2005, the company acquires a prime piece of land in the suburb of Hillcrest in Kimberley for its first ever residential development, HILLCREST PRESTIGE, which features 22 up-market town houses that were conceptualized, designed, build and sold exclusively by Afri-Devo.
- Standard Bank Northern Cape appoints Afri-Devo to do shop fittings in its mega branch in Kimberley and also in another branch in Upington.