- Project type: Construction and refurbishment
- Project value: R8 279 289.55
- Client: Imperial properties
- Status: Completed
The project entailed the refurbishment and extension of one of the oldest car dealerships and petrol station in Kimberley into a fully fledged modern dealership with a service workshop, used car sales area, parking bays and a new car showroom with extended shop fronts.
- The project was a live conversion with the dealership operational as we worked, but we managed to adapt well right from the beginning to the end.
- There were many unforeseen challenges that arose during the project span, such as bulk earthworks and the inflation that hit South Africa together with the rest of the world, but all the same, we withstood these tests and managed to complete the project.
- It was through this project that we gained more exposure and understanding of the JBCC building agreements; tools that soon proved to be important for our growth and development within the industry.